CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for Itch Relief | Anti Itch Lotion with Pramoxine Hydrochloride | Relieves Itch with Minor Skin Irritations, Sunburn Relief, Bug Bites | 19 Ounce
About this item
- [ CERAVE ANTI ITCH LOTION ] Temporarily relieves itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, poison ivy while moisturizing dry skin. Lightweight texture that is absorbed quickly for softened skin with non-greasy feel.
- [ CLINICALLY TESTED ] Provides relief within two minutes and lasts up to 8 hours. 100 percent of people experienced relief for even their most severe itch; clinical study done on 34 subjects. Individual results may vary.
- [ SOOTHING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride for fast-acting, long-lasting temporary itch-relief, Niacinamide to help calm skin, and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Suitable for use on face, body, and hands to temporarily relieve itching. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, steroid-free, and non-comedogenic.
Out of stock
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites and sunburn. Formulated with the anti-itch ingredient, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, this product provides fast-acting, long-lasting temporary itch relief. This itch relief lotion also contains three essential ceramides that helps repair and restore the skin’s barrier all in an emollient-based cream with a light-weight, velvety texture.
- Gentle, non-irritating formula
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride: Provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier