Costa Farms Peace Lily Spathiphyllum, Indoor Plant, 3-Foot, White-Natural Décor Planter
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Flower|
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Color||Seagrass White, Great Gift|
|Special Feature||Air Purification|
|Expected Blooming Period||Spring to Summer|
|Item Weight||10 Pounds|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Expected Planting Period||Year-Round|
Out of stock
- Being a tropical plant, peace lily prefers high levels of humidity. If the leaf edges turn brown, supply more humidity by grouping it with more houseplants.
- Height at shipping is approximately 24-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a 10-inch diameter seagrass planter.
- Grow Peace Lily in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy!
- Water Peace Lily with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week. Adjust as needed for your environment.
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air.